KYT-For AML/CFT Compliance
Beosin KYT provides real-time monitoring and assessment of blockchain transactions, identify risk transactions/addresses, send alerts to clients in time, and meet the regulatory policies of the Virtual Asset Service Providers(VASPs).
Malicious Address Library Inquery
- Through Blockchain Security incident Analysis, offline intelligence and unique AI engine analysis technology, Beosin has accumulated billions of labels that includes security attacks, dark web, mixer, fraud, extortion, gambling, etc.
Sanctions List Screening
- We constantly monitor and update the OFAC sanctions list, the EU sanctions list and the UK sanctions list to ensure the timeliness of our data.
Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of transaction & address to locate clear risk points, which makes address & transaction more transparent and helps the user make the most informed decisions.
Address Monitoring Alarm
- In addition to the regular monitoring rules, we provide an exclusive abnormal transaction behavior engine to help customers monitor the abnormal transaction behavior of the address 7*24 hours to avoid the loss of asset and reputation.
Risk Positioning and Tracking
- Intelligently, one-click display suspecious transaction of an address, trace the detailed flow of funds to help clients verify the source of risk and visualize the risk crypto activities on chain for regulatory review.
- Help clients to meet the regulatory requirements (AML, CFT, etc)
- Help users to securely interact with blockchain protocols
- Reduce business risk of VASPs to the greatest extent
Over 1 Billion Address Labels & 100K Entities
Intelligent Analysis & Modeling with AI technology
Easy-to-use Interface & API
Beosin is a leading global blockchain security company co-founded by several professors from world-renowned universities. We provide integrated blockchain security services and products to serve 1 million+ users in the global blockchain ecosystem.
- Security experts 40+ PhDs
- Years of cybersecurity experience
- Onchain AI Data Analysis & Formal Verification Technology
- Labeled crypto addresses
- Identified code vulnerabilities